Authentic Action and Genuine Connection
Social Media, Email Marketing & Analytics For Your Business
Who you are should come through in who you are online. Giving your small business an online presence means more than simply putting up a website with your company’s address and phone number. It means setting up a virtual authentic version of you and your business, with a welcoming, informative website, social media platforms and email marketing strategies.
Your message is useless unless you get it in front of the people you designed it for.
“It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napolean Hill
This program is for solo pros and small business owners who are ready to take control of their digital presence. We will work in small collaborative groups to develop a sincere and successful online presence.
I am passionate about two things: helping my connections create their authentic online persona, and offering affordable programs Small groups give me the flexibility to do so.
“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
We will explore each attendee’s business concept, the audience they want to attract, and how each of you can use your own passions and interests to build your unique professional brand. As a small business owner thriving in a socially-connected world, it is important that you not only have an online presence on social media but that you also engage with your customers.
Topics We Will Discuss:
Email marketing: builds relationships with potential, current, and even past customers. E-newsletters allow you speak directly to your chosen demographic, in their inbox, at a time that is convenient for them. It’s an easy, effective, and inexpensive way to build loyalty and trust in your brand, and lets business owners to reach a large number of consumers at a rate of pennies per message.
Social media: allows customers, potential customers, and other interested parties to engage easily via a channel that plays an important role in their everyday lives. Maintaining this persona can be done with minimal effort.
Digital Analytics: is a set of measurements that tracks the performance of your website and social media platforms. Analytics show which promotional techniques work for you, and which platforms will be most effective for you. As a business owner or a marketer, you want to see:
- what visitors are doing on your sites
- how they interact with them
- how to help them accomplish their tasks
SESSION 1: Establish a Foundation
- Let’s talk about the ‘What”, “Where”, and especially, the “Why” before we talk about the “How”
- Make sure your branding and mission are clearly visible EVERYWHERE
- Email signature
- Online listing sites
- Social media platforms
- Establish baseline analytics and insights (so that we can track improvements)
SESSION 2: Dig In, Dig Deep
- Establish yourself as the master of your specific domain
- Create a branded image template
- Curate and share content
- Create a Content Calendar template
- Organize your contacts (segmented database creation)
- Connect with your current tribes and/or create new tribes
SESSION 3: Build Up
- Personalize your digital marketing plan
- 3-month content calendar
- Scheduled posts
- Accountability strategizing
- Working together to strengthen new skills and platforms
“One piece of log creates a small fire, adequate to warm you up, add just a few more pieces to blast an immense bonfire, large enough to warm up your entire circle of friends; needless to say that individuality counts but teamwork dynamites.” – Jin Kwon
Three in-person group working sessions in front of our computers
ONE COMMON GOAL:
GETTING STUFF DONE TOGETHER
In addition, each participant receives:
- 2 private phone/screen-share coaching session (30 minutes) to support your goals.
- A workbook with resources supporting the work we will be doing during the program.
- Support in a private Facebook Group
- An accountability partner.
$349 for the series
**Limited to 6 participants **
Here is some suggested reading to prepare for the program:
- Using Authenticity in your Digital Presence
- Curating Content – Become the Resource for Your CommunityContact Relationship Building and Email Newsletters
- Blogging: What? How? When? WHY? Now What?
- How to Activate Your Current Networks to Grow Your Business by Connecting and Engaging
- Scheduling Facebook Posts
Wondering if this group is for you?