I don’t have all of the answers – but I do have some of the answers.
Here is this month’s installment of “Ask Me Another – Your Digital Marketing Questions Answered”
Question: How Can I Add Resourceful Content on My Facebook Page on a Regular Basis (without spending time every day?)
Answer: Use the Facebook Business Page ‘Schedule” function
You can create a post and schedule it to publish on your Page in the future. Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page.
To schedule a post:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s Timeline
- Click next to Publish and select Schedule
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
- Click Schedule
Manage Scheduled Posts
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column
- Click the post you want to edit
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it
What To Post?
Once a month, I sit for one hour or so to create the content that will post for the next 4 weeks.
I have found it incredibly helpful to create a content calendar template to help plan out posts for the future. It helps me create posts with a mindful strategy.
Here is a sample of a content calendar template:
Benefits to Scheduling Facebook Posts:
Work Smarter, Not Harder!
1: One thing that scheduling can do for you is allow you to post more regularly and increase your posting without spending all day on your Facebook page.
2: Creating your content plan in advance and then scheduling your Facebook posts in the way that I’ve explained helps you create more intentional, resourceful posts.
3: You will be able to determine and target the ideal time to post your content. If timing isn’t right, sometimes, your posts don’t even appear on the news feeds fo your fans.
4: Your Page is always providing value, even if you have to out of the office.