As Greg McKeown says in Essentialism- The Disciplined Pursuit of Less:
A good mission statement is “both inspirational & concrete, both meaningful & measurable…(It) is one decision that settles 1,000 later decisions.”
A clear mission means a clear direction, which leads to easy decision making.
Successful Marketing is Rooted in Your MISSION.
Listen and learn as Devon Grilly and I guide participants on how to MAKE DECISIONS THAT SUPPORT OUR PATH. With a greater awareness of our beliefs and loves, we can reframe our actions. ………..
A clear mission statement will allow us to align actions with purpose.
In the webinar, we discuss:
- How to combine values, passion, and purpose to uncover your WHY
- Learn how decision fatigue can impact your personal health as well as the health of your business
- Understand the uses of a mission statement, and how to make one that isn’t just BSIn this webinar, we discuss:
- A quick centering technique you can use to get inspired and clear anytime, anywhere with no need for headphones, yoga poses, or privacy
- How to apply your mission statement to make decisions with less stress and greater focus