10 Quick Tips for Getting Organized
Getting organized can be a little bit of a daunting task, but with the help of these ten quick tips, you’ll have everything straightened out in no time!
1. Clean, organize and purge your desk
2. Be like Santa every day of the week.
3. Use only one calendar.
4. Make a note on your calendar, one week ahead of any event, about what you need to do for that event.
5. Make a list of your goals.
6. Choose one or two goals you want to accomplish this year with your business.
7. Get rid of any office supplies you haven’t used in the past year.
8. Start planning now for the next tax year. 8. Start planning now for the next tax year.
9. Update your Rolodex. (is that still a thing?)
10. Feng Shui your desk and surroundings.
Read more from Entrepreneur.