Events can increase profits and sales, build your brand, spread awareness about your company and what you do. Your event will help establish connections between you and your customers or community.
It’s important to your business and (even if they don’t know it yet) to your customers.
But, as we all know too well, empty chairs can be a real bummer.
Here are 6 crazy simple things you can do to make sure that you have the audience you deserve for your next workshop, class, or other event.
If you’d like more help with your event promotion, then I’d love to help.
- 50 Helpful Resources for Planning, Promoting, and Running a Successful Event – Constant Contact
- 24 Event Planning Details Everyone Overlooks – Hubspot
- How to Set Your Event Up for Success – Podcast
- Planning a Successful Event Campaign: 15 essential best practices for making your event a success –Download
- How to Fill Every Seat at Your Next Community Engagement Event
- Old-School Event Marketing Tactics – Modernized