For my digital marketing tips this week…..One is at the beginning….and then, I go off on a rant at the end.
First – I’ll talk about making sure your website person gets the SSL certificate on your website.
(*) reference link at the bottom of this post.
I also touch upon simple things that a website provider can make available to you that are easy to install and work into your site…but easily overlooked such as:
~ Install Google Analytics
~ Create simple descriptions that include some of your top keywords
~ Apply standard image labels that also include keywords
At the end of the conversation, I go a bit off on having taken a “How to Do Instagram” session recently and how all the “SHOULDS” heaped on. Others in the session felt the same way.
I simply have to speak out loud here how important it is, in my opinion, to take a good strong look at which digital marketing platforms you are on….do one – maybe two…really really well. Don’t get caught up in alllll the shoulds. Do YOU. Do YOU well.
Then….I have the pleasure of being in conversation with Ambika Devi of Ambika’s Coaching.
Ambika is an international award-winning author and indie publisher of three books, an expert astrologer, and dynamic speaker.
Ambika specializes in igniting your intuitive magick, getting your creativity flowing, and putting you in touch with your inner wizard!
Some of my takeaways:
- ~Deepak Chopra is quoted to say that the mind sends us about 70,000 thoughts per day, and we pick up on only about 200 to 250 and many of those are repeated.
- ~ In a witness state, we can really get clear. Is it the mind, which would be the ego part of the mind that speaking to us and giving us information or causing us to make choices or are we really thinking and functioning and getting answers from the true Center, which is the heart?
- ~ The heart is proved to be the better decision-maker and so she likes to think of it as the inner pendulum the true pendulum. Sure we could play with a pendulum, but the real answers are coming from inside of us inside our hearts.
- ~ So if we’re trying to make decisions from a state that isn’t centered and grounded, then we likely will be listening to ego and the ego-mind chattering at us.
- ~ Ambika shares a few tips to put you in a state where you’re much clearer and you can really tune into your heart to ask, Is this the right thing for me?
Ambika wants you to know that her pockets are filled with multiple degrees in fields of study including: A Masters in Yoga and Meditation, and bachelor’s degrees in Astrology, and Fine Arts. Stuffed inside her backpack are colored pens, a journal, a kindle, a passport full of stamps, and a deck of tarot cards. Ambika’s passion is guiding individuals to find inner peace, outward success, and a greater level of health and happiness. Ambika has appeared on The Learning Channel, radio, and in periodicals as a relationship and communication expert, taught Holistic Health at the university level for 21 years.
Ambika would like to guide you to reach your highest potential!
Ambika’s offer to Rise Above Noise listeners: An additional 30 minutes added on to an hour session for Astrology, Coaching, or Writing.
Find Ambika on Instagram @AmbikasCoaching