“I enjoyed the accountability and check-ins with my partner more than I thought I would. We were a really good fit for each other and were able to help each other out in unexpected ways.
I have much more quiet time in my day, not feeling frantic because I have systems in place and chunk marketing activities together. I’m not getting sucked into FB when I want to post in groups because I have a plan in place. I have a better understanding of what to focus on and improve for my messaging.
By working on my email onboarding series and getting the word out about my new lead generator. whenever I speak somewhere, I will be able to point them to my mailing list and start nurturing the relationship.”
KickStart Accountability Mastermind Fall 2018
Devon Grilly – Coach On Fire
Topics we will cover:
- Time-Saving Strategies
- Pre-Posting on Platforms for Ease and Accuracy
- Planning and Accountability
- Using Authenticity in your Digital Presence
- Curating Content – Become the Resource for Your Community
- Contact Relationship Building and Email Newsletters
- Blogging: What? How? When? WHY? Now What?
- How to Activate Your Current Networks to Grow Your Business by Connecting and Engaging.
Susan Finn is the ultimate connector and has a special gift of bringing a community of like-minded business go-getters together. But above all, I admire Susan for her – both in her work and her personal life. I’m lucky enough to be in an Accountability Group with Susan and several other women, and she does a wonderful job holding us accountable and creating space to create goals, share our desires and set intentions.”
Rachel Kaczynski :: Healthy Chicks :: Growing a judgement-free community for women.