7 Steps to Create a Welcome Series
Utilizing an automated welcome series for your small business is a vital tool to success, as it provides you with the opportunity to reach ALL of your clients and to give them a first hand look at what your business has to offer. Creating a welcome series may seem difficult because of the vast size and interests of your audience, but it’s actually a lot simpler than one would think! Emma contributor McKenzie Gregory tells us that if we are able to follow these 7 simple steps to creating a welcome series, we will be able to closely interact with our current audience, as well as entice new viewers to subscribe to us. These emails are a chance for entrepreneurs to truly showcase what their work is all about and to interact with the subscribers that are helping their businesses to grow and thrive.
1. Decide the key messages for new subscribers
2. Create a framework for those messages
3. Decide whether to keep new subscribers off your main list until the series is complete
4. Create and set up the emails
5. Watch your results
6. Where should they go next?
7. Receive a high five
Learn more from My Emma.